"Simply The Best!" - New York

It has been five years since my surgery with Dr....

It has been five years since my surgery with Dr. Engler and I am still amazed and continue to be ecstatic when looking at pre and post-op pictures. He did such a beautiful job when it came to correcting the asymmetry and enlarging my breasts. It's given me the confidence I lacked for years and I no longer have to worry about what bra to wear, (i.e.: too much padding/too little) under which shirt or ever looking disproportionate, again. Wearing my bikini to the beach or at the pool also looks and feels great! Working in the beauty industry, I often have to change my clothes in front of other women. My results are so natural that they don’t know I’ve had surgery. If the topic of breast implants should arise, I get comments, like "sure, well you look so great naturally" or "you have such a proportional shape, you're blessed!"

I am just SO grateful to Dr E for guiding me to a shape and size that were perfect for me. Even now, five years later, my yearly routine follow-ups with Dr Engler still continue along with his kindness and sincerity. He is as friendly and caring as he was right after the surgery. And yes, I consider myself "blessed" to have a doctor that genuinely cares about my well-being, in addition to being the talented surgeon and artist that he is.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't be more pleased with the results!

Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf. It's so great to get feeback from ladies who are 5 years or more out. Very valuable to the community here!