Happy to "B" Me - New York

I was very insecure, unhappy with my appearance...

I was very insecure, unhappy with my appearance.

My breasts were a "AA" & extremely uneven. I would cry, often, not to mention, take forever to find the right bra & shirt to wear, so, I would look “normal.” I wanted to have the surgery but maintain what I thought was an athletic build. My only concern was not to look fake. After yrs. of being unhappy & researching, I found Dr. E.

He put my mind at ease, was honest & careful not to influence my decision about what implant I'd choose. Instead, he explained the different types I had to choose from & what to expect. I was so pleased w/the results & even more so, now, four yrs. later.

My breast’s look, & feel natural. I'm confident & happy w/my appearance. I was a sad 34AA & now, thanks to the "Good Dr", a very happy, symmetrical & FULL B cup.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr E & staff were friendly, caring & accomodating. Hrs. after surgery, he called to see how I was doing. I didn't expect to hear from him so soon. It was just more reassuring for me. I knew that I had chose the best surgeon. Dr.E is an amazing artist & friend.