Best Decision I Have Ever Made - New York

I have always wanted to feel confident in jeans...

I have always wanted to feel confident in jeans and dresses and that was never the case ! I finally made the decision to go through with tho procedure and it was the best decision I have ever made! Over all I had a wonderful experience ! My results are amazing !! I never had any curves what so ever ! I was always boxy and had no shape at all ! After surgery I bought a whole new wardrobe and I can't believe how great my new clothes fit ! I'm a new woman and can now proudly wear a 2 piece !

New York Ophthalmologist

I have had several consultations with many doctors about this procedure and none of them and I mean none compared to Dr.Pakeman and his staff ! When I first started to make calls to find out more about this procedure I called several places and none of the people I have spoken to educated me so much about this procedure and they weren't persistent what so ever ! Dr. Pakeman took his time to answer all of my questions! Day of surgery the assistants and Dr.pakeman were so attentative and one of them even held my hand lol! I highly recommended Dr. Pakeman he is a great doctor and definitely knows what he is doing , detailed , very kind an very patient ! :-)

any before and after pics yet

Hey curves, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Would love to see some before/after pics, if you have any to share!