It Doesn't Get Better Than This!

She's meticulous!

She's meticulous!

Botox Restylane

Botox Restylane

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

My best friend was raving about a great DR that she met and how wonderful her face looked. I couldn't agree more. She looked fantastic, so I immeditately made an appointment with Dr Krant. Now, you should know I'm 50 and I have had Botox & Restylane about 12 times over the last 12 years. I've tried 5 different Dr's. For the most part I was faithful to one particular Dr, but his rates were becoming outrageous. After seeing my friend, I thought why not give Dr Krant a shot. First impression, Michelle, the office manager was wonderful on the phone. Dr Krant was elegant, courteous & professional. We discussed what I needed, she clearly described what would be most beneficial. As she proceeded to treat me, I asked her where she went to school...she chuckled and said, how brave of you to come in without checking out my credentials...(she has her undergrad from Harvard and Doctorate at Columbia... oh and she started out in architecture, an artist too)! I hit jackpot! Not to mention that she speaks on behalf of many national dermatology organizations, you will see her name in all of today's fashion and beauty magazines. As to my treatment, I pretty much knew what I wanted, but she had some new ideas that I never thought of.... she was absolutely meticulous, careful & precise. Like a true artist, she carefully inspected her work of art, giving me the mirror from time to time to make sure we were on the right track. It's been 3 days now and I look fantastic! Dr Krant is incredibly talented! Take it from an experienced woman, this is as good as it gets! Thank you Dr Krant!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in