Sorry, but Botox is Great - New York

I have been getting my forehead injected for about...

I have been getting my forehead injected for about 3 years now. What a difference. Recently I started getting just a little around my eyes. Not only do the wrinkles relax when the Botox kicks in, but if you get them regularly you will have LESS wrinkles than you did before, even if you stop getting the injections. It's like ironing a shirt and not wearing it.

I'm in my forties and I feel that getting just a moderate amount will go a long way to prevent further wrinkles from developing. In my experience, the effects last just about 4 months. I wish it lasted longer, but if you want to keep it up it is something you need to do 3x a year.

The injections in the forhead and brow don't hurt at all. The area under the eye does hurt a little but it goes away very quickly. Arnica prevents bruising if you use it right away, and there isn't any swelling.

Hi New York,

I'm happy it worked out so well for you and loved how you described it as "ironing a shirt." You had mentioned that you wished it lasted longer, would you consider getting something more permanent?

Thanks,

-Britt

Dr. Berdy (Smooth Med)

This was where I got my first Botox injections, but this is where I continue to go. They charge by the unit here, which is good if you want a very light amount (there are places that charge a flat rate which could be more than you need). I think Dr. B is very good, Botox is the specialty here and I don't think you can do any better. Great location and hours, I've never had to wait, they take care of you quickly but don't make you feel rushed.