24 Year Old Young Wall Streeter in Need of Acne Scar Help -New York

I had bad acne in high school and they went away...

I had bad acne in high school and they went away but I had many ice-pick scars, box-car scars, and rolling scars over my cheeks and temple. I'm East Asian and light-skinned so they scar easily. I previously had done 2 treatments of eMatrix and subcisions but those procedures only helped 5 - 10%. I had previously gone into a consultant at Spring Street Dermatology but the Dr. there told me that they didn't have the ablative CO2 laser that would help me the most. I got the impression that Spring St. Dermatology mainly catered to the young yuppie hip crowd and didn't do any of the heavy-duty stuff like subcision (uses needles and is bloody) or powerful lasers (like CO2 ablative). I researched and found that Dr. Schweiger was the foremost expert on laser Acne scar treatment. I need to still wait several months to see the full results but I can tell my scars will have improved a minimum of 30% to possibly 40% which is a huge improvement for severe acne scarring.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Schweiger was extremely professional and efficient. Someone people wrote here that he is too much of a hurry - but he is in demand so much he has to see the other 10 patients lined up behind you. He is the best in the city for laser procedures and the $4000 for the FAST treatment is a good price. You get the CO2 ablative and the Fraxel one month after which combined would run you probably the same amount anywhere else. Dr. Schweiger runs a great professional practice and is the foremost in his field - he does heavy duty serious acne scarring 100% of the time whereas most other dermatologists make their money from acne treatment or light peels and other "fluffy" procedures. Before my CO2 and Fraxel he saw several areas that could benefit from subcision and did it for free. That would run you an additional $400 to $500 anywhere else.

Hey, I been to him before and I would like to know are you still satisfied?
Welcome, so glad you took the time to share your story with us! I hear you on how frustrating acne scars can be, I suffer with much of the same as you describe. I have never had treatment for them but I know you have options. Check out this review, he had amazing results!
ACNE SCAR TREATMENT (SUBCISION, FOTOMA FRACTIONAL, CHEMICAL PEEL AND HYALARMIC ACID FILLER) - SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Is you acne issue all cleared up?