Accutane Review - New York, NY

I have been on accutane for 2 weeks now and I'm a...

I have been on accutane for 2 weeks now and I'm a senior in highshool. I am a male. me and my mom have tried everything such as doxycycline and tetrecycline,neutragena face washes, etc. im noticing that im getting bloody noses and watery eyes alot.I've heard about a lot of success stories and I'm waiting to tell mine. So far I haven't seen a difference in my skin yet.

I hope you stick with it. Your acne wont get better for 2-4 months. I took it when I was 20 and had just about no acne for a year and a half. I'm 22 on a second round and its much less severe. It has a 85% first time success rate. it sucks now but you should see major improvement by late may or june. Just in time for your senior prom and summer.
Im sticking with it and hoping for the best!
Im on my accutane (isotane 30mg/day) currently on my 11th day or 1week and a half. got major breakouts on my chin (pus-filled zits), which used to be clear prior taking isotane, plus one biggie acne on my left temple. im kinda freakin out right now, but still holding on though it's too early to get panic, hoping this breakouts will really end soon. we almost have the same start on accutane course, let's hope for the best! let's keep in touch on this!

Ive seen clear up on my chin and cheeks! Things...

Ive seen clear up on my chin and cheeks! Things are looking a little better :) I'm staying positive!
I think it WIL work just be strong have hope! Be happy knowing that they are suppose to get bad before they get better and by the 4 month or however long they will go away :)
I'm also going through some severe acne problems and ran across the option of Accutane and was wondering how it was working for you now in May??
hi, Kmart. Hope you will get better soon :)