A Real Solution. - New York

I have been on accutane 3 times. the first time...

i have been on accutane 3 times. the first time was in middle school, the second time in high school and this final time was my senior year of college. prior to accutane i did literally everything to try and combat my acne. drug stores, prescriptions, home remedies.. nothing helped. every time i've been on accutane i've cleared up within the first month or two and the results lasted well over 3 years. hopefully this time i'll be old enough to be done with the acne chapter of my life. the blood work and online program is annoying but you get used to it. my only side effects every time have been chapped lips. my triglycerides get a little high after 40 mg, so my doctor just kept me at the 40 mg daily. i suggest it to everyone i know struggling. if you're careful and follow all the guidelines you'll be so happy. like a giant burden has been lifted. :)

Wow, three rounds, I didn't even make it through the second one! I really hope this one gives you a permanent change.

You mentioned an online program. It's been years since I did Accutane, so I'm curious to hear what the online program is.