40 Yr Old Mother Blessed with 2 Beautiful Princesses - New Windsor, NY

Dr. Fugo is the best! He listens to his patients...

Dr. Fugo is the best! He listens to his patients and understands. He recommends what he thinks is best and most natural for his patient.
There were times he'd explain to me why I didn't need to have a certain procedure when I thought I did. He was looking out for my best interests and explained everything in detail.
Many plastic surgeons would be happy to do whatever the customer asked for just for the money but not Dr. Fugo. He looks at a person's overall appearance and makes sure any changes are natural.

His staff is professional, caring and very friendly and they give the same warmth Dr. Fugo gives to the patients.

I have never had a more sincere and understanding doctor who I trust with every part of my body. His work is incredible and I am VERY happy and pleased with what he has done for me. I highly recommend Dr Fugo and his staff at Dr Fugo Plastic Surgery!

Dr Fugo, you are Truly a blessing!

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Newburgh Plastic Surgeon