Wow I Did It - New Waterford, Nova Scotia

Well I'm day 3 post op.. The first two days were...

Well I'm day 3 post op.. The first two days were really tough but each day is getting better! I try and get up every three hours to pee and walk! My surgeon was great but I'm a nurse and I have a strong fear of blood clots... Every time I walk by the mirror I look at my belly and I'm wowed :) I would do it again in a heartbeat but only with the same surgeon I couldn't of asked for anyone better :) I had great care!

Well it's two weeks today and can't believe how...

Well it's two weeks today and can't believe how fast.. So great to have a wonderful nurse my husband lol... Couldn't have done it without him. The first two days were hell and the drive home was unforgettable ! On day 3 I walked up and down the stairs... I made sure I walked around everyday! On day 6 finally had a bowel movement lol like giving birth lol... On day 7 I stopped taken pain meds.. Two weeks out and I can sleep on both side but still hurts to cough or sneeze.... But I would do it all over again :)
Nova Scotia Plastic Surgeon

I asked around people I knew used him, also I asked my dr who gave him a great review !

Amazing results, you look fab. xx
Congratulations!!! You look amazing!! I am two weeks as well!! welcome to realself : ) take care!!
Thank you and congrats to you... It's amazing how much this surgery amazed me :) I can't wait to be allowed to work out... I feel great. I'm 15 days from surger and I'm sleeping on both sides and no pain meds. Your looking great :)

Welcome to the community!  Hang on because it does get better:)