Stabbing and Hypopigmentation After Light Sheer - New Springfield, OH

This was my third treatment on my legs. It was...

This was my third treatment on my legs. It was done with the lumenis light sheer laser. I had no issues before and was even treated on my upper lip and underarms this same day. Only my shins had this reaction. At first it looked like hyper pigmentation but three weeks later after using vitamin e oil and lots of aquaphor and sun avoidance the hyper pigmentation was actually scabs that came off by themselves. I never picked! Underneath was very light skin. Cannot decipher if this is pink or white. I was in Mexico four weeks prior and must have had a residual tan and got burned. I am currently using latisse elidel amd rubbing fresh ginger on it twice a day. Wondering if anyone has had success in getting this skin back to normal. I know it will take a very long time but I want to be sure I'm doing all I can to prevent any permanence. So far I've noticed small very slightly darker wings around some spots. I take pictures regularly and will update if any progress. Attached are the current pictures.

scabbing and now hypo pigmentation?