If You Are a Size 4, You Will NOT Loose Size Through Liposuction!

I did it to loose size around the waist and tummy....

I did it to loose size around the waist and tummy. I was a size 4 and still am a size 4! Unless you are a big person.. bigger than size 6 or 8, this procedure is not worth spending money on. The doctor and his assistant will do anything to make you do the procedure. Including leaving you under the impression that you will loose size!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I was led to believe that I would loose size. I was a size 4 and still am a size 4!! At the time of consultation with the doctor, I was very excited about the fact that I am spending this money and I will loose at least a size! I did not hide from the doctor and his assistants, my excitement about loosing size. I kept talking about it with them. Every time the doctor responded generally about loosing size but told me he would remove 5lbs. Leading me to believe that is what I needed to loose the size. I was clearly there for one reason : loosing size. And my questions were clear but every time I did not get a straight answer. I found it strange that the doctor took pictures of my abdomen from very up close! Unfortunately, after the surgery I found out why! When I complained that I didn’t loose size. The doctor showed me my pictures which I didn’t recognized that it is my body. They certainly showed me very fat person. I argued that those pictures were taken too up close, the doctor’s response was” this is your body right?” Then he told me how he ‘only’ removed 5 lbs ! Had doctor educated me properly about how much the 5lbs would look like and how it wouldn’t be even one size, I would NOT have spent $7500 (fee and hospital) on this useless operation.