I Hate my Nose Need a Nose Job Unsure of What I Need to Get Done - New Philadelphia, PA

I've hated my nose for the longest, and now that...

I've hated my nose for the longest, and now that I'm 18 I want to get a nose job. I don't know whether or not its going to end up looking small like how micheal Jackson's nose was. I want it to look as natural as possible, but because my nose is really wonky will it end up being dramatically unnatural looking? When ever I smile my nose looks like a pointed down arrow and both of the aides are uneven.

A good doctor will make it look natural and give you something that fits with your face. Just make sure you have a good idea of what results you want when you go for your consultation.
I can't tell anything about your nose by the pics cause looking at the nose alone doesn't show if it's out of proportion. There's no other features to compare it to. A full front and side photo would be helpful, with your head not tilted... But anyway... no way would you look like Michael J. He had multiple surgeries!
michael jackson ! definitely not ! but thr are numerous other things which have to be considered and only a surgeon can tell u what is realistic and achievable !! good luck !
You will need to have consultations with doctors who are board certified, and they can help you understand what changes can be made to make your nose more aesthetically pleasing through 3d imaging or just discussion. Good luck with everything. This is a great place to begin!

I'm sure you will not end up like Michael Jackson. He had way too many surgeries.

The most important thing you can do is look for a great, board certified doctor who is very experienced in rhinoplasty. Here's what some doctors say about finding the best rhino doc for you.

I'm glad you started your story on RealSelf and I hope you'll keep us posted throughout your journey.