Save You Money, No Results - New Philadelphia, PA

I have seen no results, it is like using a facial...

i have seen no results, it is like using a facial scrub afterwards, save your money i went and had this done but after swelling went down, you really can not see any difference in skin or wrinkles same as before except i am out a lot of money. I would tell anyone not to do this find something

Thank you for posting your review on this procedure.  I am sorry to hear you didn't see any results.

Just don't do it. i had it done in phila,...

just don't do it. i had it done in phila, american laser, they lied about results, and they will continue to lie, please save your money, and just do a facial scrub, same results. beware of sales girl telling you lies about your results.

You're another victim of American Laser. I don't know how they've been getting away with lying to people. I need to invest more time into reporting them to the BBB and Consumer Reports. Have you done that yet?

ematirx

waste of money, painful, and American Lazer should be sued, for the lies they tell, please save your money, a good facial scrub will do the same without the pain, or the cost.

please let me know if you contact BBB I would also join you
american laser

they lied about results, from internet there was no doctor, just a bunch of girls in smocks, and they all lie, please stay away from American Lazer and ematrix, the head office girl had the nerve to tell me her mom had it done and loved it, I can not see how she could love, pain with no results, lies, lies, lies