Considered It but Went in Another Direction - New Orleans, LA

First of all, I'm a fitness professional. I'm 56...

First of all, I'm a fitness professional. I'm 56 but have taken great care of myself and look in my early 40's. I started seeing a little drooping in my face and begin researching various skin tightening methods. Ultherapy was one but after reading the reviews and the high costs associated with it, I decided to go with a home radio frequency device. I'm into my 3rd week and have already seen promising results. My face is considerably tighter. The drooping has practically gone. So if you are considering this very expensive, painful procedure, you may want to consider doing your research, like I did and purchase a home device. I paid $400 and I own it. I can't wait to see the results after the recommended use of 8 weeks (3 times per week).

I'm really interested in ultherapy, just for a lift on all fronts. I'm 48 and Look okay, But I'd love to see an improvement in my disappearing jawline, fat sliding down y cheeks and hooded eyelids. Ultherapy seems like a good choice, but I was wondering about your handheld device. What is it called, and how's it going? Thanks!
Hi BitofHelp, I really don't like to give recommendations just because what works well for me may not work for you. The home device that I'm using can't be used on the eyelids nor can you use the Ultherapy on the eyelids. If I were you, I would do some serious research and look at every review you can find on Ultherapy. Some of the reviews are not so favorable. So do your research on home devices and Ultherapy and this way you will make a good informed decision. After weeks of research, I found a radio frequency home device that I consider perfect for my needs. It really works great. After you do more research, let me know which home devices you favor and then I will tell you my thoughts.
Would love to see your before and after pictures after your 8 weeks. The device sounds very promising. I hope you get the results you want. Take care.