Did Amazing Work Fixing a Botched Tummy Tuck from Previously! - New Orleans, LA

Years ago, after giving birth to my large baby, I...

Years ago, after giving birth to my large baby, I had a tummy tuck that did not turn out the way the first dr said it would be. The previous dr messed up, brought my belly button down too low and messed up my belly. I went for years like that, hid my belly at the beach, and finally did not want to deal with the embarrassment any longer. When I came out of the operation and healed, I could not believe how AMAZING and sexy my abdominal area is! Khoobehi is a sculptor! Not only did he fix the outer portion, he said when he got in there he saw that my lower fat tissues were not put together properly the last time, so he fixed that too. My belly is so firm yet soft and feminine. He even fixed my belly button!

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

I was looking in the area and found him. I am so lucky to have him in my area! I went to Dr. Khoobehi and told him of my concerns. He was very caring, explained everything he would do. I totally recommend Dr. Khoobehi for tummy tucks! Now I feel so sexy wearing my swim suits!

do you think dr k is much more exspensive than going to another dr out of the country? was another dr an option ? also is 6000 for a tt or is there lipo as well and would you know any of his prices
I don't know how much they are out of the country, but it may depend upon which country you go to. Also, travel will have to be factored in. But Dr. K did such an amazing job, it was worth it. I will have to remember to post pics this week here!
So glad to hear you got better results after the first one. Do you have any pics you can share? I think I need a revision and am curious as to what to expect.

Congratulations on your fabulous results:)   I am happy that you were finally able to obtain the beautiful tummy you have wanted for years.