Tummy Tuck, MR, Hernia Repair, & Lipo - New Orleans, LA

I had been wanting a TT for awhile because it...

I had been wanting a TT for awhile because it seemed like no matter how much I worked out my tummy was going no where even with all the weight loss. I had been told that I would not be able to have kids and then my little miracle came in 2011. Well after him my stomach just got worse and remained that way. My boyfriend thought I was playing about the procedure until I took him to a consult with me.

I only told a few people and some thought I was crazy while only four supported my decision. Another reason is I'm getting married in July and I want to look my best without being self-conscious ;)

Dr. Calvin Williams

I had 3 consults before making my decision. The 1st was with Dr. Khoobehi @ $15,000. The 2nd was with Dr. John Lindsay @$9,200. The 3rd was at Surgitrim with Dr. Calvin Williams @ $7,500. Before finding out the price I knew I didn't want Dr. Khoobehi (rushing & poor bedside manner). Dr. Lindsay made me feel really comfortable as well as Dr. Williams, but I seen more results comparable to myself with Dr. Williams which made my decision.