Tummy Tuck, MR, Hernia Repair, & Lipo - New Orleans, LA

I had been wanting a TT for awhile because it...

I had been wanting a TT for awhile because it seemed like no matter how much I worked out my tummy was going no where even with all the weight loss. I had been told that I would not be able to have kids and then my little miracle came in 2011. Well after him my stomach just got worse and remained that way. My boyfriend thought I was playing about the procedure until I took him to a consult with me.

I only told a few people and some thought I was crazy while only four supported my decision. Another reason is I'm getting married in July and I want to look my best without being self-conscious ;)

Dr. Calvin Williams

I had 3 consults before making my decision. The 1st was with Dr. Khoobehi @ $15,000. The 2nd was with Dr. John Lindsay @$9,200. The 3rd was at Surgitrim with Dr. Calvin Williams @ $7,500. Before finding out the price I knew I didn't want Dr. Khoobehi (rushing & poor bedside manner). Dr. Lindsay made me feel really comfortable as well as Dr. Williams, but I seen more results comparable to myself with Dr. Williams which made my decision.

Can you post more pics.
hey just checking in on you to see how u are doing
do you have any recent pic that you can post
My sister and I had a Brazilian butt. Lift done 3/15/13 and he told us he put 1, 000 cc in each butt cheek and. It still looks the same . He also lied about putting 500cc in out hips which would look horrible guess he just thought we were stupid he kept throwing numbers out there just to tell us what we wanted to here . We were not put all the way to sleep and felt alot of pain . My sides feel full of infection

The babies do a number on our tummies!!    You are going to look fantastic or your wedding in July.  I am so happy for you:)

great job, great price. Congratulations!
Looks fantastic.