Excellent Experience. Regret Not Doing it Sooner - New Orleans, LA

I had a rhino/septoplasty 6-29-12. Overall I had a...

I had a rhino/septoplasty 6-29-12. Overall I had a great experience throughout the process.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial, but in order to make your review helpful to other community members and add it to the rhinoplasty community, we'd like to know a little more about YOU. Why did you want rhinoplasty? What were your hopes and dreams about the surgery? What was recovery like? Pros and cons of the whole process? If you'd flesh your review out a little we'd be so grateful!

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

I was referred by a family member who had also had a great surgical experience. I felt that I was given a lot of information, attention and was educated on all aspects of the surgery. Everyone has been extremely professional and courteous. I am already extremely impressed and happy with my results. Hia work is very natural and it is obvious that he strives for excellence making sure that you will become the best version of yourself. My experience far surpassed my expectations and I would highly recommend Khoobehi as a surgeon. I felt at ease and comfortable throughout my dealings with him and his entire staff/office. My only regret is that I didn't do this years ago!!!