Not So Impressed - New Orleans, LA

I went to dr koobehi for rhinoplasty revision...

I went to dr koobehi for rhinoplasty revision after years of hoping to see a better result. After bring showed computed generated results of what I could expect I signed up and was very disappointed with my actual results. I had 2 noticeable scars made on each side of my nose and my asymmetrical bump was still there after splint came off. I felt like I was lied to by expecting my result to resemble the computer generated image . Instead I paid for 2 scars that I didn't bargain for and will not go back to have him "fix" anything else. He however , is good with injectables. Unfortunately I will not go back for even my Botox because he consistently runs way behind scheduled appointments and his staff ( most, not all) is snobby and rude. I don't feel comfortable giving this practice anymore of my business. Financial personal had papers strewn about with patients names and scheduled procedures in clear view which also made me uncomfortable and shows lack of professionalism.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

I chose this dr based on my experience with receiving fillers and other injectables and being pleased with the results. Also , several friends had positive experiences with this dr . However , they were satisfied from results from different procedures.

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results. :( Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.