Liposonic isn't worth your time nor money New Orleans, LA

The treatment was very painful it felt like labor...

The treatment was very painful it felt like labor pain to me. I had my treatment done in New Orleans. The cost was 3,000 for my stomach area and love handles. I only had an inch of fat to lose. I see results already with my love handle after having the treatment done 5 days ago. My stomach area is still swollen and I'm still feeling a sensation of discomfort in that area. Over all the treatment wasn't bad..... I can't wait to see results in my stomach area.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I loss fat on my love handles. Still got the same...

I loss fat on my love handles. Still got the same one inch of fat in my mid area that I paid Dr. Jackson at Audubon Dermatology in New Orleans to help get rid of. The results I saw I could have loss that in the gym. Liposonic is a scam. Do not waste your money on Liposonic. It don't work as some doctors claim.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you don;t seem to have gotten the results you were looking for. Was your doctor able to give you any explanation for the lack of results?

How are you? The answer to your question is, NO. I was told by Dr. Jackson that they can go back and retreat the area but at a discount cost to me. If Liposonic work as they claim it does. Why would the area need additional treatments. Liposonic is over-rated and she should retreat the area without any additional cost to me. Don't just take my money and shut the door. As a Doctor she should do whatever she can to make this situation right. I paid to have the treatment done at her office. I gave her a 3,000.00 cashier check and this is how I'm being treated and handle by Dr. Jackson after she got my hard earned money.

I'm good thanks Candy! I'm sorry it's not being sorted to your satisfaction, I know it must be frustrating when you pay a lot of money and don't see the results you were expecting. Do you know if Liposonix is purported to work on everyone? Some of these treatments have specific guidelines, which means some people are candidates, while for others the treatment may not work as it should.

Will you be having any other treatments, or procedures, to work on that area, or are you staying as you are?

New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Online, I had no problems what so ever. For as the after care I don't go back for a check up until December. Dr. Jackson is all about a dollar and not about satisfying customers unless they come up with more more. She wanted me to come up with more money to go over the same area at a discount. You took 3,000 on false promises. When I'm still walking around with the same one inch muffin top.