Labiaplasty - New Orleans, LA

I have always hated my Vag due to my uneven labia...

I have always hated my Vag due to my uneven labia minora. I found out about the surgery and decided to have it after a lot of research. So far, Im glad I did. It is now day 5 and I am experiencing minor pain and swelling. I have to wear a liner in case of discharge or blood. I returned to work 2 days later because I have a very easy job. My follow up appointmwent is on the 22nd. I will keep you posted.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Try spell check sometimes.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

update

Everything is great, I am absolutely satisfied.
Lol , that's awesome ! Sorry for the spelling ! Circumcision is the right word :-) Yes you are right it's non of my business I guess , but being a feminist I feel its my duty to spread awareness among young girls ! Be wise with money ! We are going through great economic depression and saving money for essential things rather than (patching up on insecurity issues ) is more wise ! I would understand it if it made a difference in sexual arousal but it does not ! On the contrary it might decrease sensitivity , so why do it ! Esthetically its not even nicer ! Anyways I apologize if I hurt your feelings but I hope you understand that my mission is to save other girls from this useless procedure which at the end of the only pay off the surgeon's expenses and adds to his luxury lifestyle ! I am shaking my head now , doctors ought to be more ethical

Almost 2 months later

Looking at this pic, I realized I was a little swollen. As I said before, I had very little discomfort.
Nicelady: Good job handling all the crazy comments.. i got nothing like that on my post, crazy people! I had a muchh different experience than you- i can not believe how quickly you healed. I did mine purely for cosmetic reasons. Whose business is it?? Yours looks great. I hope my revision goes as well as yours.
Thanks. I also toom vitamin C tablets to speed up the healing. Also, my job is VERY laid back.
Hi there!! Well dne 4 doin sumfin that made u feel better!! Never mind they bloody ideot's,tell them 2 get a life of their own!! Ur pic's look's gd & uv obv had a gd surgeon!! A wuda dne the same!! All the best xx

4 months later

I am doing great now. No more discomfort, no more crazy streams of pee going everywhere when urinating (lol), no discomfort during sex! I can go comando without pinching and irritating my labia. Most of all, my self image has improved a lot. I would reccomend this to anyone who is dealing with discomfort and embarrassment due to long labia.
Hi nicelady. although my question is a bit late I really hope you read it. I've been thinking about getting this surgery & I'm in the process of researching drs. I wanted to know if you had the wedge of trim method performed?
Hello Orchid,if I'm not mistaken I had the wedge method. My surgeon was very good and I healed up pretty quickly.
thank you for getting back to me so quickly. your surgeon did a fantastic job!!!
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon