Best Cosmetic Doctor Period - New Orleans, LA

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr Khoobehi after seeing the results of a face lift, lip augmentation, breast augmentation that a friends mother recieved! I have been to Dermatologists, Nurse Practitioners, OB GYN's,and Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Khoobehi is an artist with injectables! He is a master at his craft of surgery but also has the highest skill level to properly enhance any beauty with the non- surgical procedures. I now travel to get even Botox from him because he is THAT excellent!! I wish that I would have found him before I had my breast augmentation!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Juvederm community.

I wish I could find a good ,"before" photo of my profile! The doctor corrected a bump in my nose with the juvederm as well. Unbelievable results! He told me that in L.A. they call it the ,"Lunch Time Nose Job" and charge $1500. for it! I will see what I can find!