Bruised! - New Orleans, LA

Even though Dr. Pippin had an excellent...

Even though Dr. Pippin had an excellent personaliy- he left me all bruised up! My bruises lasted 7 days or so. I've had Juvederm done in the past and I had never been so bruised!!! I will not go to him again. I can only add that his assistant was very nice as well. He asked me what dermotologist I had seen before. Is that professional?

Sorry to hear you got bruised up. That is a bummer. I have had injections from the same injector I used before, same material, no bruises one time and bruises another time. For me, I just see it as a risk I'm taking, but I do understand the inconvenience that the bruises are. I have one on my cheek right now that I've been using cover up on for almost a week. :-/

Do you mind me asking why it bothered you so much when he asked about what dermatologist you had seen?

Exactly, that is the risk you take when try another doctor, but for convenience sake I scheduled with Dr. Pippin b/c he was the first available. I did not write that the derm question bothered me. I asked and wondered why he asked, that's all.
Metairie Facial Plastic Surgeon

Again he has an outgoing personality but really isn't a good doctor to go and juvederm done.