Excellent Implants - New Orleans, LA

Saw an article in the Times Picayune, New Orleans,...

Saw an article in the Times Picayune, New Orleans, in 1987. It was about a dentist, Dr. Israel Finger, who was performing dental implant at Oschner's. At that time, insurance was covering some costs and dentists were not recommending top implants. Dr. Smith did the surgery and Dr. Finger did the rest. Wonderful. Even though I later had to have a small skin graft for final healing, they did great work. I now live in San Diego and have considered flying to Louisiana to have Dr. Finger do upper implants on me. Since 1987, I have had the bottom "teeth" replaced once and the post are still in great shape. The down side is that the costs of implants have doubled to tripled since 1987 and insurance doesn't cover implants. (I have six posts)
Israel Finger

Best dentist ever!

That is wonderful to hear that the posts have held up so well over the years! It is a bummer to hear your insurance won't cover implants though. :-/ I hope you are able to find a way to get the treatment you want/need. Please keep us posted if you do get new implants. I'd love to hear how your experience with them now compares to your experience in 1987.