3 1/2 Weeks Until New Boobies - New Orleans, LA

I and 24 years old, 5'6" 186lbs. Ive had large...

I and 24 years old, 5'6" 186lbs. Ive had large breast since the age of 12. When I was 17 medicaid offered to pay for my BR but I was two afraid. I had my first consult December 3, 2012. The doctor took pics of my breast and informed me that a D would be prefect for my frame. I was hoping to be reduced to a full C but a D isn't to bad considering he measure me at a 36H. We scheduled my surgery date for January 17. I did not think we was going to schedule the surgery that quickly. A few days later the doctors receptionist called to tell me they faxed all my papers to United HealthCare. I was really excited yet very nervous because I've spoken with several woman who says it took them months and even years to get approved. About 5 days after that she called again and said she faxed the pics. December 16 I was APPROVED!!! I could not believe it happened that fast. My Insurance will cover 80% and I cover 20%. I hate that my deductible went up to $1000 this year. But I don't care I'm excited that they paying most of it. I had to push my surgery back because it won't be a year that I've been with my job until Feb 6, so my pre-op visit is Feb 6 and my surgery is now scheduled for Feb 21. I'm nervous yet very excited to see the new me. I'm trying to lose 15lbs before surgery. Ladies I would love to know a little more about what I'm getting in to with the BR. I get nervous really easily, so I've been having scary thoughts about the anesthesia, and recovery time.

My hair stylist recommended me to him