The Best -New Orleans, LA

I've had my breast augmentation, since May 5, 2005...

I've had my breast augmentation, since May 5, 2005 and I'm satisfied with the way my look. I'm getting them done again, soon, because they have fallen a little over the years and the cleavage is spaced away (unlike they were), not to my liking. I don't need to, but I'm spoiled. :) I really wish that I could go to him for every procedure because, he is the best in New Orleans! Unfortunately, I live in Florida now, so I am considering another doctor here. I've made that consultation for April 17, 2013 and I'll be posting about that surgeon, soon. :)

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Internet. Loved his website.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Did you have saline or silicone the first time around? Your photo is darling...are you sure you need to have surgery again?  :)  Looking forward to hearing how your consult goes!

Saline, under the muscle. 425cc. I'm positive that I need another round. I have slept with a bra on for the past two years, it's impossible to get to sleep without it, because it's unbearably uncomfortable. ;) (The weight and pressure when I'm on my side is almost painful.)

Sleeping with a bra for the past two years doesn't sound quite right. Ugh, I'm so sorry. Will wait to hear how your consult goes this week. Take care!

;)
Scheduled for 7/30. Having a breast lift mastopexy & Rhinoplasty. Upgrading to DD. Have to have blood work, urinalysis, basic metabolic panel, and a breast ultrasound before procedure. Lots of stuff. So excited! :)

If you scheduled your surgery date (yeah!) does that mean you liked the surgeon? Do you know about how many cc's will get you to a DD?

700 cc. DD is what they will be. ;)
Are u keeping the same size or going bigger?
I want to go bigger. Considering a rhinoplasty, if the price is right, as well.
I made an appointment for a consultation, for the 17th, to see Miami Plastic Surgeon Leonard Hochstein, MD.
Hoe much bigger are you planning to go?