Happy Happy Happy - New Orleans, LA

Pros: Corrected and reversed the damage of...

Pros: Corrected and reversed the damage of motherhood and weight loss

Cons: Recovery is not easy when you have two children under the age of 3.

I am 24 years old and the mother of two children which I breastfed. In addition to the breastfeeding doing it's damage to my breasts, I also lost 45 lbs rather quickly which left me with limp, uneven and deflated breasts. After several consults and finding a great PS, I finally decided to take the plunge and get a breast augmentation.

I was a 34B and decided to go with a 450cc mod profile smooth round saline implant. I also had a cresent lift on my right breast to even out my nipples and correct my asymmetry.

My experience with my PS can only be described as love at first sight. He is very caring and understanding. He listened to what I wanted and gave exactly that.

My results are exactly what I wanted - volume and symmetry. I have more confidence now and am no longer ashamed to show myself to my husband. Although he thought I was perfect without my new breasts, I feel so proud of the way my body looks now and it has truly made our relationship better because I am no longer trying to hide myself from him. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner.

Pictures to follow soon ;)

Dr. Sadeghi

Dr. Sadeghi, along with his staff, is very warm and caring. He listened to my needs and concerns, answered all of my questions and made me feel so comfortable about the entire experience. I can say I am more than pleased with my results and could not have made a better choice!

Mine are saline and surgery was scheduled 2 weeks after my consult with him!
Awesome! I'm looking to do mine within the next 3 weeks. I have an appt with a different surgeon tomorrow, but I'm not sure I'll choose her. Your situation sounds similar to mine. I had two children, and i lost a lot of weight after. I just basically need to refill them. Any chance you'll post pictures soon? Thanks again.
Did you get silicone or saline? How long after your consultbdid you have surgery?
how did they cost.Also whats the pain rate 1-10 because i cant take pain.
I paid $4700. I will not lie, that pain was probably the worst I have ever felt in my life. It was at its worst the first 2 days then gradually got better every day. I would rate it about a 9. I think the worst part is the fact that you really cannot get comfortable in bed and it was extremely hard to get out of bed, not a task you can do alone. BUT...once you get past those first 48 hours it gets much much better!

Can't wait to see your photos! Did you go under the muscle or over? Thanks so much for posting your story here on RealSelf. It sounds like your procedure gave you just the confidence you needed.

They are under the muscle!