Putting my Trust in Dr.Gongora Make my Body Sexy - Mexico, MX

I will be going to Mexico on November 3rd to get...

I will be going to Mexico on November 3rd to get my butt and full back lipo by Dr.Gongora of genesis clinic I choose him because of all the wonderful reviews I had read and pictures I seen from girls who have used him on RS I'm so excited and nervous because of all the things on the internet about plastic surgery in Tijuana Mexico, I didn't choose him because of the cost was a lot cheaper then us doctors but because he has so much experience in this procedure specifically. I'm 5'2 128 lbs if anyone who has used him can help out with my nerves I greatly appreciate it thanks!

It's official

Today I spoke to Dr.Gongora myself and jessicaand rest assure I feel like I will be in good hands I have my flight and deposit all taken care off now I just have to wait for the big day to come. Unfornately I cannot lipo my abs because the doctor says it us not safe to do stomach while doing butt implants and back lipo because of the duration of recovery is mainly being on your stomach most of the time. The doctor sounds really sweet and nice and genuine about his patient care so I decided I will leave it up to god to watch over me and pray all comes out well.

9 day PO

Hi ladies,

So I finally did it went into surgery on the 4th and I came home on the 7th Dr.G is amazing and does wonders I am recovering good I love my new butt and recovery has been a lot easier then I thought only thing is sleeping on my stomach 24/7 but my butt came out beautiful I got 350cc oval DR.G could not fit 400cc into me so he choose the next best size which was the 350 my waist is tiny now and back is beautiful! He is trueky the butt God hospital is clean and everything is up to date I highly reccomend him If you are looking for a butt king!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon