Putting my Trust in Dr.Gongora Make my Body Sexy - Mexico, MX

I will be going to Mexico on November 3rd to get...

I will be going to Mexico on November 3rd to get my butt and full back lipo by Dr.Gongora of genesis clinic I choose him because of all the wonderful reviews I had read and pictures I seen from girls who have used him on RS I'm so excited and nervous because of all the things on the internet about plastic surgery in Tijuana Mexico, I didn't choose him because of the cost was a lot cheaper then us doctors but because he has so much experience in this procedure specifically. I'm 5'2 128 lbs if anyone who has used him can help out with my nerves I greatly appreciate it thanks!

It's official

Today I spoke to Dr.Gongora myself and jessicaand rest assure I feel like I will be in good hands I have my flight and deposit all taken care off now I just have to wait for the big day to come. Unfornately I cannot lipo my abs because the doctor says it us not safe to do stomach while doing butt implants and back lipo because of the duration of recovery is mainly being on your stomach most of the time. The doctor sounds really sweet and nice and genuine about his patient care so I decided I will leave it up to god to watch over me and pray all comes out well.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Haven't met yet.

Good luck you are in great hands. The flight wasnt as bad as i thought just that it was to soon to be on an airplane. I wish i would have stayed atleast 3 weeks until the doctor removed my drains but that was just to much time for me since I have children. Its a great clinic and employees are great.
Thanks @latinabutt I appreciate it how is your recovery coming along? You look awesome!
Latinabutt, who removes your drains once you are back in the USA? Most docs in DR don't let you leave with drains. I just read a review with another Chica that left with drains too.