lifestyle lift procedure, still recovering

Im 48 yrs old and very excited to have this...

Im 48 yrs old and very excited to have this procedure done next month. Im reading alot or pros and cons and just hoping I have a great experience. Im hoping to return to work with in a week. Not all individuals heal as fast as others, so iv been checking out sites that may speed up the recovery process. Any advice is most welcome.

ABQ LSL is awesome! The care i recieved was great. I was well informed of the whole process. Dr. Davies was my surgeon and I highly recomend him. He takes his time to give you the results your asking for. Before and after photos will be posted next month.

I'm sorry MSMary, I was asking Happyforthemostpart where she got hers done! It's so awesome you didn't have any trouble!!!
I got my procedure done in ABQ
Oh! Where did you get yours done?
There was absolutely no pressure where I went. None whatsoever!
Interesting... 4 of my friends had it done and didnt experience much of the settling part. I suppose it depends on the elasicity of your skin to begin with.
According to LSL that's not supposed to matter. That's what they say on their website.
That is great and I hope u r the same. I am older than u and have thin fragile skin. Best wishes!
No matter what kind of skin you have, they tell you you're the perfect candidate! They don't let anyone out of their office without doing their level best to get that deposit! Isn't that great?!
I Am overall happy with my lsl but remember it will settle more
I had the lifestyle lift 1 month ago today... I am pleased. My post with show up tomorrow sometime with photos. I think reviews are generally left by unhappy customers. Happy customers don't take the time. I read all the reviews and decided since Im happy with the results I should let the public know that too.
I look forward to seeing it!!!
yes, i go back for my after photos next month so i will post both the before and after.
I HAD MY SURGERY ON JUNE 27TH I ALREADY LOOK GREAT DEFINATLY NO REGRETS GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD RESULT ALSO. I POSTED POTOS I THINK WILL SHOW UP TOMORROW
I STILL HAVE SWELLING BUT I KNOW IT IS EVERTHING I WANTED I AM 54.
GLAD YOU ARE STILL POSTING MOST HAPPY PEOPLE DONT
GOOD LUCK FOR EVEN BETTER RESULTS IN THE WEEKS TO COME

MsMary,

Are you going to post your post-LSL photo? I am also in NM and considering this!

I think you already look beautiful! It is okay to age naturally and gracefully! Please get a second opinion. Research well!
Thank you, ideffinately did my research and now 10 days out with no regrets. loving it!
Thank you Crystal for all your feedback. I will check out this website. please keep us updated on your new surgery and post pics. would love to see them. Thanks again.
Just be an informed consumer. There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself at all, but there is something wrong with information that is misleading. Please take the time to get a 2nd opinion, many of the doctors listed here at realself will give you a free consultation. If you compare apples to apples you might be surprised at what you find out. If I had the information then that I know now, I would have made a different choice! Best to you whatever your decision, Chrystal.
LSL HOUSTON..YOU CAN SEE MY RESULTS ON FACEBOOK UNDER "lifestyle LIFT".. IT'S JUST A PHOTO.
MAKE SURE YOU VISIT A FULLY QUALIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND ASK TO SEE THE PHOTOS OF PATIENTS THAT HAVE HAD YOUR NEEDED PROCEDURE. IT'S YOUR FACE SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY ON A DOCTOR WITH A REAL PRACTICE. I WILL BE HAVING TO HAVE MY FACE TOTALLY REDONE. IF YOUR LOVED ONE SAID HE WAS TAKING YOU OUT FOR A ROMANTIC DINNER TO MCDONALDS YOU GET A CLUE..GET A CLUE ABOUT LSL. I GAVE LSL EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE IT RIGHT WITH ME, THEY COULDN'T CARE LESS. LOOKING BACK AND KNOWING NOW THE FULL PICTURE..I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE IN AND OUT SURGERY COMPANIES ARE ALLOWED TO OPERATE..I WAS WISHFUL THINKING WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR MY MESS..DO YOUR HOMEWORK..IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE..YOU KNOW THE ANSWER..AND THEY ARE NOT BARGAIN PRICES AS IT TURNS OUT!! GOOD LUCK, WISHING ALL THE BEST!
Pamejame, how are you recovering at this time? Are you still having problems with your LSL? Let us hear back from you. Best, Chrystal
Please take the time to get a 2nd opinion before you go through this. It would not take much of your time and you might be surprised at the difference in pricing after checking the procedure out with a private practice facial plastic surgeon.
This internet radio show on LSL may help you in your decision making process. Be careful.
Hi Carol,
Thank you for giving me some what of an idea of what i will be going through. Im very excited to have this done.
Hi, I had the lifestyle lift done in Oct. of 2010. I am not satifsfied with my results and will be going back this month for another consult. It cost me $8550.00. Expect at least 3 weeks of down time. I have noticable scarring and my earlobes look like they were sewn close to my head.....looks very un-natural. I hope you have wonderful results. I am anxious to see if they will attempt to correct my problems and if so if they will charge me additional money. I can keep you posted if you like.
Hi K.B., thank you for sharing your experience. I have heard some happy and unhappy stories from women whom has had this procedure done. My date is approaching quickly to have my procedure done, although im getting alittle nervous as time grows near. Yes, please keep me posted on your results. Thank you.