My Wrestle with BA - New Mexico, NM

Hello ladies! I decided I've been driving myself...

Hello ladies! I decided I've been driving myself crazy and need some realistic advice from those with experience! I'm 5'4'', 125, 34A (not enough to fill it tho). Avid fitness freak, I do a lot of different workout styles and am hoping to personal train so to say my small boobs don't help my musculature is putting it lightly! No kids. I'm separating from the military here soon and wanted to get boobs before I start a life somewhere new! My biggest concern I keep rolling over and over in my head is whether or not ill still feel like me and I'll still feel natural if I get the BA. My pre-op is in three days and I'm having to do all this alone (which I think is kinda making it scarier!) and the thought of more surgeries really bothers me. Advice?! Relaxation methods?! Haha please help!

Something concerning!!

I've been away so long! I'm three months post-op and when I massage my right breast on my right side, I hear a bubble of air or fluid and am not sure what it is! No pain, swelling or discoloration. What is it?!