My Wrestle with BA - New Mexico, NM

Hello ladies! I decided I've been driving myself...

Hello ladies! I decided I've been driving myself crazy and need some realistic advice from those with experience! I'm 5'4'', 125, 34A (not enough to fill it tho). Avid fitness freak, I do a lot of different workout styles and am hoping to personal train so to say my small boobs don't help my musculature is putting it lightly! No kids. I'm separating from the military here soon and wanted to get boobs before I start a life somewhere new! My biggest concern I keep rolling over and over in my head is whether or not ill still feel like me and I'll still feel natural if I get the BA. My pre-op is in three days and I'm having to do all this alone (which I think is kinda making it scarier!) and the thought of more surgeries really bothers me. Advice?! Relaxation methods?! Haha please help!
Ugh I'm dealing with the same feelings that you have been. It's been driving me crazy the ups and downs of deciding. I think I'm driving my hubby crazy too as he is the only one that will know about my surgery beforehand and that is by choice. I don't want to hear comments from the peanut gallery that have no idea what I feel and have not had a BA. That's what brought me to this site. I go back and forth in my own head daily and I must say that what calms me is the feeling that this is what I want and I'm not going to apologize for it and knowing that they aren't permanent and can be taken out. In my case they couldn't look any worse or make me feel any worse than they do now! Good luck to you and I hope all goes smoothly.
HI, I have surgery tomorrow and feel the same way about "will it feel like me". I have a friend who recently did it (2 years ago) she says she can't tell where her breast tissue ends and the implant begins. They feel very natural to her, she was a 34 AA and now a DD.
I am not an athlete or in the military. However, I struggled with the idea of getting implants. I finally decided to get them. This is my body and my choice. Anyone who has a problem with me enhancing my body can go jump off of a cliff. Whether it is makeup or perms or contacts or braces, 99% of us have enhanced our bodies somehow. So, no one has the right to make you feel bad about your decision. I got implants and I am very happy with mine even though they are new. Find a doctor you trust and be honest with him or her regarding your lifestyle and you will be fine. Check out my reviews if you want more information on the procedure itself. You can also PM me because sometimes I don't see the replies up here.

Something concerning!!

I've been away so long! I'm three months post-op and when I massage my right breast on my right side, I hear a bubble of air or fluid and am not sure what it is! No pain, swelling or discoloration. What is it?!