New Life Plastic Surgery Rosa Morales -Patient Review -

Come to New Life Plastic Surgery for any cosmetic...

Come to New Life Plastic Surgery for any cosmetic procedure . I had an amazing experience with the doctor, the facility , the nurses and all the staff. I was very please with the end result . My doctor Enrrique Hannanberg Jr. did an amazing job. I am very happy with myself and my body now . I used to have self- esteem but now that's all history . My clothes fit so much better and I feel so much better about myself . Plastic Surgery may have from a certain standpoint a negative connotation but if used for the right reasons I think is great that we have this opportunities available and is accepted in our society .

Try or lipo. You look amazing.
Did you just get a tt? May we see more pics?
Dr. Hannanberg

The doctors are outstanding at New Life as is the entire staff.I was very please from the first encounter. There was good rapport and the procedures was explained to me thoroughly. I was very pleased with everything at the practice, I felt at ease when communicating my point of view to the doctor and the rest of the staff . If I ever were to have another procedure done I will definitely have it done at New Life.