Xeomin - a Worthwhile Option! - New Jersey

It is well known that Xeomin, Botox, and Dysport...

It is well known that Xeomin, Botox, and Dysport are very similar with subtle differences that can cause different people to respond slightly differently regarding the length of time required for the injection to begin working, and the duration between maintenance intervals. The number of units required to obtain similar results may vary slightly depending on what types of tolerances are developed. I like Xeomin, because I am obtaining the same results as I initially received from Botox and Dysport. Many people rate the pain involved with these injections - and that is truly how well you adapt to needles combined with how skilled your injector is with administering needles.

I think Xeomin is excellent. My first injection was on January 13th, and effects were visible in five days - 4.5 months ago. Most of the effects are still "in place". My second injection was today - May 31, as I prefer to have the injection cycles overlap somewhat.

I received the injections because I prefer to maintain a relaxed, happy appearance - I always ask for the "frowning, angry, sad, upset" muscles to be paralyzed. I also receive them to prevent excess wrinkles/lines in the forehead, and crows feet around the eyes.

I believe Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin are all products that provide great results. All because I'm responding better to Xeomin, that is not to infer that is universally applicable to other individuals.