Breast Lift/ Augmentation Combination!

Choosing the right doctor is so important for this...

Choosing the right doctor is so important for this procedure...the breast lift/ augmentation is considered one of the most difficult procedures a plastic surgeon encounters...

My doctor(see above!) was so helpful in the planning of my surgery...he let me know what would look the most natural and yet listened to my desires..it was obvious that he cared about having a great result as much as I did...his reputation and my happiness was more important than booking the next patient...he was honest in his description of what he could deliver which made me certain that he actually could!

After only 4 days, I had no pain...and I could already see what my new breasts would look like...and now, 4 weeks out, I cannot believe how wonderful they are!!!!

I must encourage anyone who is considering one or both of these procedures to find a surgeon who is not only certified, but who has a reputation for excellence....I did and it made all the difference.

Feel free to drop me a line and ask me about my journey.

Rachael

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

My doctor had the expertise and confidence to help me through all the decisions necessary to plan and execute this surgery...and the results are the best I have seen....

I am having the same surgery in a couple of weeks. Did you go with silicone or saline implants? I am unsure about what to do? thanks.
u look amazing. I m also considering breast lift plus breast aug but when i asked about the quote i was told 13k-14K$...but i c that u paid 7k....What is his actual quote price 4 breastlift and aug? How can i get the dicounted price? And was this under muscle placement ? What was ur Pre Ba and after BA cup size? How was the recovery in terms of pain....Plz feel free to Email me. TIA!!!!
u look great girl!
I'm very pleased with your procedure (lift) I had a lift/aug done in Sept and my nipples are still very low. Check out my profile jade1100. Are you still happy with the result? My PS said that placing nipples in the right place at first they'd point upward after everything settles??
keep using the scar solution...consider laser scar removal...my doc specializes in it and is wonderful!!
They look very good.I have just had mine done and they look like yours. I had 250cc silicon implants. They are still quite swollen after nearly 3 weeks but i am happy with the result so far.Doctor gave me scarfix to help with the healing of the scars.
Looks great!!! so ready to get this done just very nervous
Can you give me the Dr's name.
Hi, I'm a 17 and a half year old and I have saggy breast. I am considering having a breast lift. When you had your procedure done was it a breast lift with implants or just a brest lift? And how did you find your doctor? Thank you for sharing your journey with me. Teen, Thanks.
I had implants as well as a lift...but that is not always necessary. My doctor has a stellar reputation in New Jersey.I think his name is listed above my review...if not, you can email me. Rachael
kcchick 14 posts 12 Aug 2009Hi! I had a breast implant of 200 cc put in mid-June and a lift added on June 30th. My original plan was to have both but my doctor felt an implant would give me what I was wanting. It wasn't, as what I really wanted was a lift. If I could go back now...I would have only done a lift. I had "decent" size "B" but had some skin sagging due to age...I'm 46. At your age, I would really, really be sure it is something you want to do and find a very good surgeon in your area, I found mine through recommendations and she is located in a plastic surgery center in our town. Please research...look at photos on line...search your soul....and talk to people. I hope you make a decision you are happy with. Good luck and God Bless! reply
Wow...great result...they look awesome!!! Did you feel weird the first few days??? I had a lift 2 days ago, following implant surgery 15 days ago. My implants were 200cc's and the doctor had hoped I would have enough lift with just those. Unfortunately I wanted/needed more and we just completed that portion. I feel high, tight, and flattened out. I am certain it is how the first few days go but just wondered if your experience was the same. Just questioning myself!!! Thanks and good luck to you!!! :)
Hi, Looking good. Glad you had a great experience. Was the price (listed on the review) of $7,500 just for the breast lift?
I can't believe how great yours look! I had mine done in Phuket and look terrible. Yours is what I wanted..
wonderful result ! I'm very happy for you . I'm having a tummy tuck and a breast lift with an augmentation too next month .May I have your e-mail , I'm SO worried I want to ask you some questions if you don't mind .
rachaelann8@hotmail.com....feel free to contact me.