Breast Lift/ Augmentation Combination!

Choosing the right doctor is so important for this...

Choosing the right doctor is so important for this procedure...the breast lift/ augmentation is considered one of the most difficult procedures a plastic surgeon encounters...

My doctor(see above!) was so helpful in the planning of my surgery...he let me know what would look the most natural and yet listened to my desires..it was obvious that he cared about having a great result as much as I did...his reputation and my happiness was more important than booking the next patient...he was honest in his description of what he could deliver which made me certain that he actually could!

After only 4 days, I had no pain...and I could already see what my new breasts would look like...and now, 4 weeks out, I cannot believe how wonderful they are!!!!

I must encourage anyone who is considering one or both of these procedures to find a surgeon who is not only certified, but who has a reputation for excellence....I did and it made all the difference.

Feel free to drop me a line and ask me about my journey.

Rachael

I am having the same surgery in a couple of weeks. Did you go with silicone or saline implants? I am unsure about what to do? thanks.
u look amazing. I m also considering breast lift plus breast aug but when i asked about the quote i was told 13k-14K$...but i c that u paid 7k....What is his actual quote price 4 breastlift and aug? How can i get the dicounted price? And was this under muscle placement ? What was ur Pre Ba and after BA cup size? How was the recovery in terms of pain....Plz feel free to Email me. TIA!!!!
u look great girl!
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

My doctor had the expertise and confidence to help me through all the decisions necessary to plan and execute this surgery...and the results are the best I have seen....