Ulthera Experience - New Jersey, NJ

Had it done TODAY 4/10/13 so the 'not sure' rating...

Had it done TODAY 4/10/13 so the 'not sure' rating is the most accurate. Area is lower face: jowls/chin & upper neck. The experience does hurt, but was tolerable. Some spots were almost intolerable though. I had no medication. They told me to take ibuprofen but I forgot- was running late & left the bottle- OOPS! So take note the pain level was without any pain meds. The first transducer targeted deeper layer and hurt, description is like if wasps with burning hot stinger needles were trying to stitch my deep tissue together lol. Some lines weren't that bad, then ZING! I made him stop a few times so I could recover from those. Second transducer for superficial layer was nothing comparatively. Similar but more like baby wasps :) I kept focusing on the goal in my mind. After all I made the choice to do it- no one forced me! This evening I have swelling in the jowl area, makes me look MORE jowly :( but my underchin and upper neck feel firm. I realize results take time but I sure hope my swelling goes down soon, sides of my jaw look like Im storing nuts and my semi profile is jutting out in that area:( I will try to be patient... I have a gut feeling its going to look great. Will update down the line.

Hello, It has been over 6 weeks since you had the procedure. How are you doing now? Are you happy with the results? Have you noticed any positive changes on your lower face and neck? Are you going to post the pictures also? Thanks.
Ps lower face was jowls, under chin, upper neck, lower cheeks.
Yes, lower face only, in ridge wood NJ. That's the cost for the lower face. I paid a special price (1800) which was the introductory offer. Swelling has gone down, got some nice purply yellow bruises in a couple spots which I've covered with makep. I know it's early but there's a difference particularly under my chin. Still a little sore but not much. I've been taking pix every day which I'll post soon. Hoping my jowls catch up with my chin soon. I can't put my finger on exactly what is different but my lower face IS resembling more what it used to be. It's subtle but it's there. And it's only day 4. If you want the PS name private message me. He's only been doing it for a couple months ( hence the introductory cost) but he's a good dr & I trust him.

Freind