32 Yrs Old, Had 3 C-sections. - New Jersey, NJ

I did my 1st treatment today on my lower abdomen...

I did my 1st treatment today on my lower abdomen did two treatment, one hour on each side. (Total of 2 hours) I'm on the heavier side 5'5 weighing 205. I didn't do this procedure to try to lose weight at all. After 3 C-section my lower abdomen just doesn't seem to go away even when I was thinner. They call it "Mother's Apron". It's fat that always have me in a depress mood because I can look decent in a pair of jeans or yoga pants but there's these two fat lumps So I was introduced to this device at work. Figured why not give it try. The procedure itself was tolerable so far. A little burning sensation the first 15 mins then it just goes numb. I was done with the procedure at 4pm it's now 9pm and so far I feel ok. A little bloated and a cramping feeling. But nothing major as of yet. Hoping this is a good start of my coolsculpting journey. Will post more as I go. Crossing my fingers I don't experience the same pain that have read here.

Update on results? Inches lost?
Hang in there! The wait is so worth it. And the results are permanant!
good luck to you, I am sure results will soon appear. After my birth (natural) I also want to try coolsculpting, but still breastfeeding my 9 mo baby (during night). Do you still breastfeed? I am curios if any effects for the baby, as I do not want to risk anythoing. Thank you so much
I don't breast feed. But I would just ask your baby's pediatrician if it will be safe but I think it shouldn't be a problem.
ok, thank you and good luck with everything
You are going to have great results, do take before/after pictures wearing the same clothes so you can measure the difference. The change in your body is so gradual that you feel thinner but you "forget" how your shape was before, that is until you see your pictures!
I am going for a consultation myself. After my 3rd c section 6years ago I still have the "mothers apron" I'm 5'5 and 140. I just recently gained 20 pounds -how I do not know. I'm exercise on a regular basis and my diet is very healthy. But even at 120 I still had that "mothers apron" - I'm hoping its not too expensive....I would like the love handles gone too!
I had the mother's apron too and I did one treatment on both sides and one on lower and it is almost all gone away already after second one it will be totally gone good for you!