Two Kids in 12 Months = Full Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Lipo of the Flanks - New Jersey

I am 24 years old 5'3" and 135 lbs. My...

I am 24 years old 5'3" and 135 lbs. My boys are 12 months and 20 days apart. I had high blood pressure both times which caused me to bloat up quickly resulting in lots of extra skin and stretch marks.

Also both my lil munchkins were c - sections. They are now 2 and 3 years old and I have been dreaming of this since my second son was born. I found a great doctor and got lucky when a patient had to cancel for the May 16 and did not have to wait until the end of June for a date. It is all happening so quickly but I am SO excited!

I can not stop looking at bikinis SO EXCITED!

I can not stop looking at bikinis SO EXCITED!
Only 5 more days and you are going to be getting your new belly! How exciting for you! The time goes by so quickly, it will amaze you. I'm almost 3 weeks post op and can't believe that I am here! Good luck with your surgery..I hope you recover nice and fast!
I know I am so excited. I hope I turn out as good as you. You look AMAZING! Thank you so much for the luck :)

Whoo-hoo! What a fast ride. Please do let us know how it goes and how you're feeling in the next few days (and post-op).

If you get a chance, head over to our tummy tuck forums and do some reading there. Lots of great information. Also, I've started Facebook pages called All About Tummy Tucks. and Moms Who Want Their Bodies Back. If you're on FB, I hope you'll head over and give us a "Like".

Best to you on this journey!

Ok I feel SO guilty but I just bought two bikinis....

ok I feel SO guilty but I just bought two bikinis. I haven not wore a bikini since I was 18 omg can not wait till Monday!!!!!

WOW only two more days to go!!  How exciting is that.

You are going to have an amazingly flat and tight tummy.

The shopping is the fun part after surgery.  You will be like a little kid in a toy store.  You will end up with bras, panties and bikinis in every color.  Enjoy the ride:)

Keep us up to date after the surgery.  We will all be anxious to hear from you.

3 more days to go you are gonna look amazing you have a nice shape already once that mommy pouch is gone you'll look great keep us posted good luck!

In exactly 12 hours my surgery will start. I know...

In exactly 12 hours my surgery will start. I know I should be nervous, but I am way to excited!!

Maybe nervous will come later tonight do not think I will bother sleeping tonight since I have to leave at 5 a.m. and I can get some work done before I leave.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow! Best of luck to you.
You will look awesome! You already look amazing :)
Good luck on your big day. You will be awesome!

Just got checked in the hospital going to start...

Just got checked in the hospital going to start prepping me soon. Not nervous at all I have a good feeling about this. I said good bye to my extra skin. I told it I know we had been trough a lot together but we are better off apart. I will let you all know how it went in afew hours . Thank you all for the sweet comments !
Today is your day! Best wishes.. :)
Best of luck to you today!

Well yesterday was the big day and I am more sore...

Well yesterday was the big day and I am more sore then I expected to be. The tummy tuck does not hurt but my liposuction areas are killing me . I stayed overnight at the hospital because that is what my doctor prefers. For those wondering I found the tummy tuck to be more painful the a c section. With my c sections I took no pain meds with this I have been on pain meds the whole time. I get to see the doctor tomorrow looking forward to seeing how my tummy looks.

Thank you all for sending some luck my way!
You look awesome! Just saw your postop pic.
How are you feeling girl? I seen your latest pic you posted, is everything going smooth? What are your flanks, are those the side of your thighs?
Pretty good I need to rest more then I am but I love my pain meds . The flanks are the sides which hurt a lot more then the tummy tuck did. Everything is going pretty well I just really want my drains out my kids keep trying to pull on them. I am goin to update tomorrow after I see my doctor. Thank you for asking how I was 

OK so I went to the doctor this morning and got...

OK so I went to the doctor this morning and got one of my drains out and was ecstatic! One drain is not bad I do not even notice it two drains were a pain in the butt. I am still really swollen but can tell already I am much smaller and the doctor says I am already healing well which is great. I saw my naked stomach for the first time and love that 95% of my stretch marks are gone. I will add a picture of my new tummy. My belly button is still swollen but I think it will look great when it goes down. Now my only concern is how large my thighs look compared to my tiny tummy :)Feeling pretty good today started to slowly stop my pain meds.
You look so great!! You are not even a week yet? Wow!!! Enjoy those bikinis because you will look so beautiful!
By the way, your thighs are not large! You have a lovely hourglass figure which every woman wishes for!
aww thank you so much they just arrived today ! SO exciting!!!

Second night in a row that I can't sleep errrr

Second night in a row that I can't sleep errrr
Oh no, not body slammed!! Ouch! My 5-yr old grandson kept his distance, just wanted to know why I had a hurt tummy. Didn't want to tell him 'doctor' did it, and make him afraid of doctors - LOL. Glad you have help!
Ok let me just say if you have small children and are thinking of getting a tummy tuck line up at least 10 days of care for them. Two weeks would be better. My two year old just body slammed me ! Thank god help was close by.
You look great! So tiny!!

Here are a few other little things I would like to...

Here are a few other little things I would like to share with you. I can not shower until I get my second drainage tube out on Wednesday. I feel gross. REALLY enjoy that last shower before your surgery. Next do not over eat!!! I have been eating mainly lean protein, fruit, and veggies and decided tonight that I should treat myself to two slices of veggie pizza and a bread stick. MISTAKE I thought I was going to explode or at least that my binder would rip to shreds if I moved. Lastly keep your tube for your drainage tube close to your body. Mine got snagged on my cabinet today. After screaming several words I am sure my two boys will be repeating by tomorrow morning and tearing up a little I have learned to keep the tube tucked into my pants ALWAYS! I hope my pain will help someone else.

There is nothing wrong with your thighs:)  You have a perfect curvy shape.

OMG...I bet, Im so happy the doc said I can shower like the next day if I want. Im a lil timid at taht approach but..meh Ill jus see how I feel. I bet the shower made you 100% better
Woohoo no more drains...Im sure that was the one thing you couldnt wait for eh?

I wonder if most people go through this while they...

I wonder if most people go through this while they heal, but I am a little upset about the way I look. Te be completely honest I feel hideous. My scar is red and puffy. I am swollen like I was attached my a swarm of bees. There is a hole in my public area where my second drainage tube was, and my belly button is all red. I got out of the shower yesterday and my husband could not look at me cause the tube hole was grossing him out. I know I will heal, it is just hard to deal with this part. Maybe I am just to used to instant gratification. I tend to get anxious if my email takes more then 5 seconds to load.
Remind yourself of what you put as the caption of your most recent picture..."10 days post-op and in a BIKINI!" You're wearing and bikini and look great!
JocieMama...I completely understand your feelings in your recent update. I'm right there with you at 2 months. I got up this morning and looked at my tummy and it looked pretty darn good. I was reassured to think that what it is in the morning is what it will be 24/7 when it is all healed.

You DO look wonderful though and it will only get better from here :0)
OMG! I saw your pics and you look amazing! I am starting to see a lot of improvment now and I feel better :) Thank you!

Okay so I think my main issue is with my scar on...

Okay so I think my main issue is with my scar on my right side. There are two separate cuts that are 1/4 inch apart and the skin between them is squished and raised up . That scar is also higher and shows with my underwear on. I just hope that skin doesn't stay so much more raised then everywhere else

Ok I found a way to cheer myself up !! SO happy! I...

ok I found a way to cheer myself up !! SO happy! I found a pair of VS lace wasit underwear that are sexy AND cover my scar. I don't know why but a sexy pair of panties made me feel so much better about my scar. Kinda stupid I know but hey it worked. I am going to throw on a sexy top and make my husband wish he didn't have to wait 2 more weeks ;) Thank you all for all your support!!!
Hey girly, dont get down and out everything will turn out ok, its still so early. They say it can take up to 6 months to see true results, I think your pics look fantastic. Keep your head up girl, everything will be ok...:) I will keep you in my thoughts for a fast recovery..and hope that your scars lighten up soon for ya :) huuuugss
very true I am being a baby about this lol. I had no idea how impatient I was until now.

OK so as you know I was a little upset about my...

OK so as you know I was a little upset about my scar so I started researching EVERYTHING I could use to reduce the appearance especially on the right side where I have two incisions and raised skin between them. I decided to go with ScarAway silicon sheets. I got a pack of 12 sheets that are 7 inches long and 1.5 inches wide. I have to use 2.5 strips to cover my whole scar and the box cost approx. $50 on Amazon.com. Let me say I LOVE these things. You can barely feel them and I saw a drastic improvement in 12 hours!!!! I will post pics of before I started and 12 hours later.

I aam thrilled for you. I am worried about negative people but try notto think about it. I ave been a Mom for a very long time. and My husband and I agree... it's moms turn. You look amazing and I hope all is going well for you!
Hey mama..are you still using scar away..woudl you recommend it???? Hope all is well, and you are lookin smoookin..woot
How long do you wear the Scaraway strips at a time? I was thinking of wearing them at night & using Palmers & Mederma in the day. Can you take one off & keep using the same one for a week? There is so much info out there I don't know what to do. My scar is healing well so far (at 8 1/2 weeks now).
Newark Plastic Surgeon