Blepharoplasty by Dr. Andrew Jacono - New York, NY

It's been months since my surgery. My eyelids...

It's been months since my surgery. My eyelids have raised scars & it is severely asymmetry. The cuts look like it's done by someone that isn't a plastic surgeon in an alley of a 3rd world country. The cuts are super deep and runs 3/4 the length of my eyelid creases. It is a nightmare. My only regret is not doing research. I saw his advertisements and assumed it is the truth. I have needle marks from him pulling the stitchings too tight on my eyelid creases which do not show up on my photo posted. I am very light skin, so it is hard for deep needle marks to show on pictures. My eyes crease scars look nothing like any of those photos that the doctor shown me at consultation time. The asymmetry is very noticeable to everyone.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I will not recommend him because I am so shocked of the result. My creases look nothing like those photos he show me at consultation time. I wonder if those are truly his work or is it photos of other plastic surgeons' work. He was so nice to me, but when I confronted him of how horrible the result is, then he insisted that it is good result. He refuse to refund my money and accept no responsibility for his poor surgerical skill.