Exilis for Thighs - New Jersey

First I had exilis done on my inner thighs. 4...

First I had exilis done on my inner thighs. 4 visits at $350 per visit. I really didn't notice much difference - possibly a bit more toned. Then I had the outer thighs done at $150 per session. I really don't think it was worth the money - don't really see any difference.

Doctors and staff were great.

where in NJ did you have it done? did it hurt? u mentioned 4 treatments but everywhere i read says 6 are necessary.
I had it done in Old Bridge, NJ. I actually went back for two additinal treatments after the initial 4 because they offered them to me at a reduced price. I was so hopeful that all I needed was a few more treatments. As for pain, I had two different technicians do the procedure. The first one did not hurt at all. The second one, however, would occasionally leave the device in one spot for too long and it felt like a stinging burn. I really believe that it didn't work on me because of my age - I'm 58 and I just don't have the elasticity needed in my legs to firm them up. I would be very interersted to hear from you if you do decide to go through with the procedure. Good luck!
I find with Exilis its all about if the technician was trained properly and is skilled in doing the treatments

Thanks for posting your experience, Chatham. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the results you were looking for, but thanks nonetheless for sharing your story.