I'm 31 No Chilldren, I Had Smart Lipo on my Arms, Flanks, and Stomach. - New Jersey

I decided to have smart lipo to tighten up my mid...

I decided to have smart lipo to tighten up my mid body. I'm very pleased with my flanks as far as my tummy I feel the doctor could have took more fat out but he wanted to avoid it looking noticeable that i had work done. I was tiny to begin with I just wanted to be more firm. The surgery was a breeze but I also have a high tolerance for pain and refuse to take pain meds the worst part so far is the massages bc my scar tissue has built up but I'm working through it and the garments are not so comfy but super important I wear them all day and night only take them off to shower. My flanks have been done once before so this was a revision, I feel like a little bit of fat was left in the right flank but I'm the only one who notices but after all it's been less than 2 weeks so I'm waiting patiently. As far as my tummy I'm waiting to see if it will flatten out more. Fingers crossed. I posted pics for anyone who is interested! Ill keep you posted through my journey...
Eatontown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lombardi is very fair works with you to make you satisfied!

Please share ! I would love an update. I'm considering this procedure and you are have many similarities. How did your arms turn out ? - sincerely K
Be patient, I'm sure you are still experiencing quite a lot of swelling.  You don't look bruised at all!  Keep us posted on your continued healing :)