Dimpledoo - New Jersey

Had cellulaze a little less than 3 weeks ago....

Had cellulaze a little less than 3 weeks ago. Here's where I am: my thighs are still sore, have pinchy feelings in my legs randomly and for no reason--sometimes while sitting or walking-- and still bruised in all stages of techni color. I wear my garment and/or capri length spanx like tights. Every now and then I just hafta take them off at night to breathe!
I stayed home from work for 2 days and I am glad. However, some days I go home from work and feel like my thighs got swollen as the day progressed. I also feel like my legs are firmer? or are they just traumatized just below my skin--at some sections feel lumpy. I hope that evens out--at least I can sit on the "john" without wincing! My muscles underneath it all feel fine.

After 8 months of waiting for results and tired of...

After 8 months of waiting for results and tired of hearing"wait another month" I am asking for help! What recourse or what can be done without shelling out even more money?

After 8 months of waiting for results and tired of...

Hey Dimpledoo....I hope all is well n u received maximum results... Please update us....n if possible can u post before n after pictures....thanx
Does anybody know a cellulaze patient that has reached the 6 month point? And was there a big difference? I am still getting the random zingers in my thighs. Very weird ... At times they feel hot or cold and then itchy. I am not too happy with the results so far at 25 days in. How long should we take the bromelin Pills and arnica gel?
I'm right there with you - tomorrow will be 3 weeks. Still bruised and my skin feels lumpy and hard in certain places too. I hope this is all a normal response and it will stop hurting soon!
I did some light massaging of my thighs after a epsom salts bath yesterday. They felt much better--relieved some of the pinchy feelings. I am hoping to get the hard lumps to smooth out --under my skin. So at 3 weeks post procedure---I feel better--the bruising is still visible on the outer most edges and my legs don't feel as swollen at the end of the day--they still swell--but not as much--my slacks actually would get tight!
Anybody suggest a lotion or cream to help with the dryness and massage?

Hi there!  Welcome to Real Self!  And welcome to the group of gals recovering from this procedure-  I am 6 weeks out now!   And seeing lots of improvement- my cellulite is getting better!  Hot damn!   I know what you mean about those weird pinchy feelings- it's sharp and sudden and feels like a nerve is coming back to life.   A few were so sharp that I grabbed my leg and people were like, uh, are you okay?  I had to come up with some lame excuse as I wasn't ready to fess up to the fact I had cellulite surgery!!    Those pinchy feelings are fewer and fading though.    Do you have any before and after pictures to post?  We'd love to see!
Thanks for the encouragement--so glad to have compare and contrast stories! No pix yet to share--working on them. Did your legs feel lumpy in areas and itchy--I find myself rubbing and scratching (lightly)? I have my 3-4 week appointment next week and want to ask MD if I can massage my legs? Did you find a need to massage your legs?

Not meaning to butt into the conversation, but I have read of others talking about massaging after Cellulaze. It seems some the doctors have differing opinions about the benefits of massage after Cellulaze.

Keep us posted if you decide to try massage or not. Hoping the itchiness eases up for you soon!!