Easy Bedside Manner - New Jersey, NJ

I purchased 20 units of botox on groupon. When I...

I purchased 20 units of botox on groupon. When I saw Dr. S. for the first time, I explained my "problem areas". He suggested the best spot to use the syringe. He did not try to sell me on more botox or other injectables which I think was rather nice. Thus, I did not need to feel pressured into anything. In fact, he said if I ever returned, he would suggest one more syringe for another area. I liked that about him. He wasn't throwing all his procedures at me in a sales pitch like other doctors do.

It took a few days for the botox to work, but I did indeed notice a difference, although slight because it was only 20 units.

I would like to see this doctor again for further injections because I believe he has a good eye and is quite pleasant to speak with.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.

I didn't mean to vote. Sorry
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S gets a great rating from me. I chose him because of the groupon that I purchased but I did do research before purchasing the botox. He had received most excellent reviews so I decided to try him.