Velashape _ Not Sure About It? - New Hyde Park, NY

I was excited to get the Velashape package with a...

I was excited to get the Velashape package with a groupon at a significant savings. I am not sure if this is a good thing. I had a post pregancy pouch that I just couldn't get rid of with proper diet and exercise. I did my first treatment and it was very uncomfortable but tolerable. Prior to the treatment I had NO Scars/stretch marks. In the middle of the treatment, a technician commented that there was some bruising - which is normal. Then another technician commented that I had strech marks and I should consider using Derma and that many people had wonderful results with Derma. Then the one technician asked if the other had told me that some people get burns and "scars." Still I was confused because I thought they might have been talking about the scar from my C-section (which is very small). Anyhow, my stomach was red - which I expected. However,later into the evening I looked at what I thought was bruising and I think that treatment may have actually given me 2 inch strech marks. I am trying the DERMA- but if this doesn't go away then I am worse for having done this. AND very upset.