Like the Results Better Than Other Fillers - New Haven

So far I am very pleased with the Radiesse for...

So far I am very pleased with the Radiesse for volumizing the upper cheek area and tear through (NOT right under the eye). I had had Perlane in the same area before and thought that was o.k. but in my case the Perlane seemed more streaky and self contained to the touch while the Radiesse seemed more voluminous. Perhaps the Radiesse in injected deeper. The resulting impact under my eye is better this time. I have dark pigmentation under my eyes from sun and thin skin and this helped a lot even though it is not right under they eyes.

Dr. Davila

Very honest, gentle, takes time explaining things, appears very genuine in wanting the best outcome for the patient. He seems meticulous and I feel he would not do anything that he feels might result in a potential problem. Personable yet very direct.

Not filling in the soft area under the eye which attaches to the lower eyelid but right at the edge that borders the upper cheek line/ eye socket. Enough to result in the periorbital looking less sunken. I have very thin skin right under the eyes so filling it would be chancey in that it could end up looking lumpy.

Oh, now I understand. Good info - thanks for sharing!!

Its great to hear that you like the way the Radiesse is working for you. You mentioned that it is in the tear trough, but not right under the eye. Isn't the tear trough the area just below the inside corner of the eye, or was it placed elsewhere?