Looked Great, Did Not Last Long - New Haven, CT

I love the way it looks; so smooth and baby soft....

I love the way it looks; so smooth and baby soft. I am 53 and even medical professionals remark at how young I looked.... last month that is. After exactly 4 weeks, it started diminishing. I could try switching to Dysport or increasing the units (20), but I usually do get a nasty headache for about a week later, so I'm not sure about increasing the units.

Update

Totally gone. I'm not sure if I will try it again anytime soon, but I will let you guys know. Interestingly, I posted a question on the "ask a doc" forum, and most of the answers suggest I got watered down or weak solution, or an inappropriate injector (not a plastic surgeon, dermatologist, etc).
This is a totally wrong assumption. The person is a plastic surgeon who I've been going to for ages, and does awesome work with other products. One doctor acknowledged that there may not have been enough units, which is more likely the case. I did ask to start off at 20 units...

I love my doctor, but since I can't give it a thumbs up, I don't want want to mention any names.