Looked Great, Did Not Last Long - New Haven, CT

I love the way it looks; so smooth and baby soft....

I love the way it looks; so smooth and baby soft. I am 53 and even medical professionals remark at how young I looked.... last month that is. After exactly 4 weeks, it started diminishing. I could try switching to Dysport or increasing the units (20), but I usually do get a nasty headache for about a week later, so I'm not sure about increasing the units.
That is so disappointing.  So you have tried dysport before?  What about botox?
I tried Botox the first time and it lasted the normal 2.5-3 months. The second time the Botox brand lasted 6 weeks and the third was Xeomin, which as I mentioned lasted 4 -5 weeks tops. It looked great! I heard about something called Neubelle that paralyzed the nerves not through a toxin, but through radio frequency.
Wow that is nuts!  You metabolize neurotoxins like a champ (unfortunately).  Let us know if you try Neubelle, I'm not too familiar with it.

Update

Totally gone. I'm not sure if I will try it again anytime soon, but I will let you guys know. Interestingly, I posted a question on the "ask a doc" forum, and most of the answers suggest I got watered down or weak solution, or an inappropriate injector (not a plastic surgeon, dermatologist, etc).
This is a totally wrong assumption. The person is a plastic surgeon who I've been going to for ages, and does awesome work with other products. One doctor acknowledged that there may not have been enough units, which is more likely the case. I did ask to start off at 20 units...
I'm at 2 1/2 months now and I'm still very happy with my results. I also have used botox and dysport in the past. I usually go in about every 6 months. I was told that over time all toxins can work a little better because you atrophy the muscle with continued use therefore the muscle isn't as strong to begin with. I also get my whole forehead, in between my eyes, and my crowsfeet. it's usually a little over 50 units. I've also gone to the same provider for years until this last time when I tried xeomin somewhere else.
Hmm, I suppose I need more for the area in between my eyes (glabellar?) as I have monovision (one farsighted/one nearsighted eye) and the crease is really prominent. I remember her saying it was a very strong muscle the first time I had it done.
I have had Xeomin twice now, both times very disappointing results. Lasted only four weeks.

I love my doctor, but since I can't give it a thumbs up, I don't want want to mention any names.