Looked Great, Did Not Last Long - New Haven, CT

I love the way it looks; so smooth and baby soft....

I love the way it looks; so smooth and baby soft. I am 53 and even medical professionals remark at how young I looked.... last month that is. After exactly 4 weeks, it started diminishing. I could try switching to Dysport or increasing the units (20), but I usually do get a nasty headache for about a week later, so I'm not sure about increasing the units.

Update

Totally gone. I'm not sure if I will try it again anytime soon, but I will let you guys know. Interestingly, I posted a question on the "ask a doc" forum, and most of the answers suggest I got watered down or weak solution, or an inappropriate injector (not a plastic surgeon, dermatologist, etc).
This is a totally wrong assumption. The person is a plastic surgeon who I've been going to for ages, and does awesome work with other products. One doctor acknowledged that there may not have been enough units, which is more likely the case. I did ask to start off at 20 units...

I love my doctor, but since I can't give it a thumbs up, I don't want want to mention any names.

I have had Xeomin twice now, both times very disappointing results. Lasted only four weeks.
Placement is critical. Even an experienced and talented provider can "miss" the mark sometimes. I would try one more time. Also, some people are resistant to one neuro-toxin but not others. I would try once more, if you had a good initial result. ONE MORE POINT: With me and most of my friends, Botox lasts LONGER over time. I dont know why but this is widely reported. Best to you!
That is so disappointing.  So you have tried dysport before?  What about botox?
I tried Botox the first time and it lasted the normal 2.5-3 months. The second time the Botox brand lasted 6 weeks and the third was Xeomin, which as I mentioned lasted 4 -5 weeks tops. It looked great! I heard about something called Neubelle that paralyzed the nerves not through a toxin, but through radio frequency.
Wow that is nuts!  You metabolize neurotoxins like a champ (unfortunately).  Let us know if you try Neubelle, I'm not too familiar with it.
It's depressing!
On the bright side, jennyct, if we are ever stuck by biological weapons, you will likely recover!