Fixed Sagging Neck and Slack Jawline - Almost 40 - New Haven, CT

I hated how my neck was starting to droop....

I hated how my neck was starting to droop. Especially under my chin area. I also noticed that my cheeks were starting to move downward and jawline was not like it used to be. I decided to try Ultherapy because I didn't want anyone to know I had anything done. I had lower face/neck area done.

The procedure hurts like hell. I have a high pain tolerance and even with pain medication before, it was at times unbearable. I think it's best to just grind it out without stopping too much for breaks. Dr Pan helped by letting me know how many lines there were for the section she was working on. I had some burns and swelling on one side of my neck after the procedure. No one noticed it but me. It took about a week to go away.

It's been about a month and everything is tightening up. I'm so happy. I would highly recommend this procedure. I had my doctor turn up the settings as high as I could tolerate, I think that may make a difference in the outcome.
Dr. Pan

Dr Pan made the procedure very easy. I think she is extremely talented and very nice.