Dr. Restifo is a Miracle Worker! - New Haven, CT

After having 3 children, one by c-section, and...

After having 3 children, one by c-section, and losing 50 pounds over the last few years, I never thought I would see my pre-pregnancy belly again. He is a miracle worker! I'm approximately 4 weeks post surgery and healing well and I'm already extremely pleased with my results. The procedure was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

New Haven Plastic Surgeon

After extensive research into abdominoplasty, I chose Dr. Restifo, whose credentials, testimonials, and before & after photos were truly amazing. I'm glad I did. He and his staff are excellent. I found him by doing extensive online research and talking to friends who had had the procedure done. I felt his credentials and work were a much higher caliber than others I researched. I was not disappointed. He and his office staff prepared me well for my surgery. In addition to the beautiful work he did, he and his staff were very courteous, friendly and knowledgable in what I would consider a very personal surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much for giving me my flat belly back!!!!