Second Surgery to Correct -New Haven, CT

My lower lids were droopy post eyelid surgery from...

My lower lids were droopy post eyelid surgery from April 1. Developed from excessive swelling caused scaring under the lid. not the plastic surgeons fault. Lived through a horrible 5 months. Looked depressed, old and sickly. Waiting until all swelling was gone and finally went on the 13th for a corrective procedure (my plastic surgeon irecommended another doctor to address the problem and insured no additional cost. . Surgery went well, no complications, so far it all looks good and I'm getting compliments. Now I'm hearing how bad I looked before.
Eye specialist did the operation with my plastic Surgen assisting. Again, at this point I'm very happy. Stitches come out Thursday.

Additional surgery

Went back for an additional surgery as the lower lids were still drooping. This recent surgery correct the issue, at no additional charge. I had a lot of elasticity in my lower lid, which had to be aggressively addressed in order to correct. Today, I am totally satisfied by both the. Results and the Doctors staying on this case until it was resolved.

After photo