Second Surgery to Correct -New Haven, CT

My lower lids were droopy post eyelid surgery from...

My lower lids were droopy post eyelid surgery from April 1. Developed from excessive swelling caused scaring under the lid. not the plastic surgeons fault. Lived through a horrible 5 months. Looked depressed, old and sickly. Waiting until all swelling was gone and finally went on the 13th for a corrective procedure (my plastic surgeon irecommended another doctor to address the problem and insured no additional cost. . Surgery went well, no complications, so far it all looks good and I'm getting compliments. Now I'm hearing how bad I looked before.
Eye specialist did the operation with my plastic Surgen assisting. Again, at this point I'm very happy. Stitches come out Thursday.
Madison Oculoplastic Surgeon

Very skilled, confident.

wow, but the before picture looks like they pulled/took too much skins and your eye lids were pulled down.
Your second surgery looks good so far. What method did your doctor use on the second surgery -- skin graft or cantoplasty or other method?
oh yes your revision surgery looks to be a success. I look forward to your updated photos.

Oh wow, I'm sorry you had to undergo another surgery.  You can definitely see an improvement in the post-op pic!  Keep us posted on your healing :)