Superior Talented and Stunning Results - Highly Recommend Dr. Restifo - New Haven, CT

I hope to make a difference for those who are...

I hope to make a difference for those who are facing the same dreaded pink diagnosis of breast cancer and are searching for a first-class, superior, top plastic surgeon for breast reconstruction. I hope to help others chose the best doctor through my experience: knowledge and from my own beautiful results. It is the highest of honors that I recommend Dr. Restifo as a plastic surgeon in any capacity.

Breast Cancer stole both breasts, but Dr. Restifo gave back my femininity and womanhood through his superior, advanced, and highly skillful talent. The results are stunning and are nothing short of perfection. I look and feel beautiful again! All my doctors who have seen Dr. Restifo’s work throughout the journey of breast reconstruction all say the same thing….”Wow! He does great work.”

After consulting with several plastic surgeons, I knew the moment I met Dr. Restifo that he was the best doctor for me. His credentials are impeccable; his qualifications go beyond skilled and experienced, and he is so very kind and compassionate. I felt an instant sense of trust and I felt very comfortable with him. His staff is very kind and warm and was a source of comfort to me during my journey. I am grateful for the physician who referred me. He always spent as much time as needed to guide me, answer all my questions, and helped me through a difficult journey.

I am also very grateful to his team at the hospital and to all of his staff who took such good care of me; they made me feel so comforted and they showed me so much compassion. “Thank you” seems inadequate as it goes much deeper than that.

New Haven Plastic Surgeon

From the first meeting, throughout a long journey to the final result....He is Excellent!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the breast reconstruction  community.