Very Very Pleased -New Haven, CT

Did a wonderful job to make the under eye...

Did a wonderful job to make the under eye sunkeness practically disappear. Really think the key is a very very skilled plastic surgeon who understands the underlying structures. No bruising and the injection site swelling went down within an hour or so. Took Bromelin for a few days before which seems to always help.

Still Very Pleased

A month later and still looking great. Very, very pleased with the natural looking improvements the product made to my under eye sunkeness.

Still very happy

I am very happy still with the results. I have seen no reduction in the effect so far. As I understand, the under eye area holds the Belotero well since it is an area with little movement. Would not hesitate to do this in the future if and when I see that I may need it.
New Haven Plastic Surgeon

Am amazing skilled Dr. with a terrific manner. Very thoughtful, takes his time, explains everything and never tries to push products. Had had him do other injectables in the past prior to finally going for a facial fat transfer which was very successful. Have always been thrilled with the results. The Belotero worked very well at the eye bone where it is too chancy to do fat transfer.