Postpone That Facelift, at Least for Another 5 Years! - Manchester, NH

Radiesse is a great treatment for filling lines...

Radiesse is a great treatment for filling lines and folds in the face. (Which I had both) The optimum word is "had". The local anesthesia is in the Radiesse filler and in my opinion, made the procedure less uncomfortable. I instantly saw a change, and the results were beautiful. For me, it was an easy way to improve the loss of volume around my jaw line and fill the facial defects, which I saw when I looked in the mirror. I felt my skin was collapsing around my lower face, but not anymore.

I was injected with Radiesse in my cheeks, marionette lines and jaw area. I was considering a face lift, but not now... not for at least a few more years. I look younger, better and more rested. But that's just my opinion.

Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Don't argue with success. Dr. B is an ear, nose & throat specialists. He knows that part of the body. If you want your face to look good go to him. If you want your skin to look good, go to a skin specialists; and so on!

Hi Anne,

Welcome to the Radiesse community! I'm so glad this worked for you and that you and that you were able to postpone a Facelift. Based on such a positive experience are you going to continue with this in the future as needed? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt